South West Expo (Swindon) returns
Great British Expos are delighted to announce that we will be running the South West Expo (Swindon) on the 1st December at The Steam Museum, Swindon open from 9.30am to 3.00pm.
Given the guidelines set by the Government and Public Health England, we will be implementing the following social distancing measures at our future events to address the threat of COVID-19, minimise physical contact and maximise the health and well-being of our attendees.
- If any delegate has been feeling unwell, we would advise seeking medical advice and avoid attending an expo until you are fully recovered.
- We will be introducing an Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer area before entrance is permitted to the registration desk / main expo hall. We will ask all guests and exhibitors to wash hands upon entrance and exit of the main expo hall.
- All exhibitors will be provided with their own Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizers to be used throughout the day.
- We would advise against all handshakes, hugging and kissing at the expos.
- We will have alternatives to the speed networking sessions.
- We will not be handing out delegate bags.
- We would encourage business cards to be placed in bowls and not handed over to exhibitors directly.
- We will be providing allocated Time Slots for Delegates to arrive at the event (must be pre-booked)
- Free Masks will be provided for every guest as they arrive
- Workshops / Keynote Rooms will be spaced out for social distancing
- Café Seating Area will be restricted due to social distancing
- Exhibitors will be allocated more space and will be given a meter’s distance between them and delegates
Here at Great British Expos we are delighted to be able to again run the South West Business Expo (Swindon) – the ultimate event for businesses, like yours, designed to enable you to network, make new connections and grow your business.
You are invited to the business expo as our VIP guest – join us on the 1st December at The Steam Museum, Great Western Hall, Swindon by confirming your complimentary ticket today.
Alec Jones-Hall, Director of Great British Expos said “Attending the South West Expo gives SMEs a huge advantage, post COVID-19. Business owners will get the opportunity to network with 1000+ other SMEs who will be attending the business expo and using it as a platform to make new connections, meet new suppliers, become a new supplier and be inspired and motivated by our incredible keynote speakers.”
Special features of the expo:
- One of UK’s Leading Entrepreneurs as Keynote Speaker
- 80 Innovative Exhibitors
- Funding Opportunities for SMEs
- Interactive Workshops
- Networking with 1000+ other businesses
- Digital Classroom (featuring unique sessions from Google, LinkedIn, You Tube and others).
- Ask the Expert Panel – an invite only panel in which we will be dealing with some of the main issues facing SME’s in 2020.
Regardless of what stage you are in your business journey post COVID-19, there is something for everyone at this year’s expo. Last year a visitor attended, networked, and made a significant connection which resulted in a £98,000 of new business.
Do not forget to confirm your attendance – due to social distancing we have limited tickets available.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact the expo team on 0843 289 4634 or email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you at the event!