The Great British Expos Go Digital!
It’s been a strange year in which so many things have changed.
Keep your distance…
Stay at home…
The world and the way we work has transformed. This has affected us all, in both our professional and private lives. Chances are you’re aching to get back to meeting people which makes it even more important, and an even greater pleasure, for us to welcome you to join us at the Great British Expo Virtual Events.
Join us at one of our virtual events and take your business to the next level.
28th April 2021
Thames Valley Expo
25th May 2021
South West Expo
27th May 2021
A great opportunity to drive sales, build networks and learn.
Whether you’re an existing business seeking growth, or you want to explore the possibilities of starting your own business – without a doubt you will find something of interest at one of our Virtual Expos.
The Great British Expos’ regional business shows provide businesses and individuals across the UK with an opportunity to grow.
Our virtual expos will showcase all the same features you’d find in our live events and you can access them directly from your home office:
- Attend full-fledged live keynote speeches by leading entrepreneurs
- Join hands-on interactive workshops and masterclasses
- Go to Expert 1-2-1 clinics, entrepreneurial Q&A Panels and funding sessions
- Visit expo booths & meet local suppliers, advisors & other innovative exhibitors
- Generate new leads and prospects
- Break out & meet 1-on-1
- Network with regional businesses at each expo
A proven avenue to reach your target audience and raise your company’s profile
Promote your company, chat with interested visitors, capture high-quality leads, and disseminate detailed information, just as you would at a traditional physical event, but from the comfort of your home or office.
- Generate qualified leads without having to run up bills for travel, promotional items and other expenses associated with live events.
- Virtual conferences are easier to join so attract more diverse attendees, creating massive online audiences for you to connect with.
- Acquire fully qualified digital leads. Reporting and analytics track attendees’ movements so you know when they came, where they went, what they did and most importantly what they are interested in. This data can aid your follow-up strategy.
- Communicate easily. Use live chat, webinars and our easy-to-manage event platform to interact directly with visitors.
- Gain great exposure, all from the comfort of your home in a cost effective environment.
Exhibit with us & gain exposure to an audience of over 120,000 companies from across the UK.
Delegates attending our events are always senior decision makers. 70% are from established SME’s with a minimum trading of 5yrs and turnover of £3 Million upwards. 30% are from large corporates and new-start-ups.
All designed to address issues that affect your business
From ‘How to develop business relationships’ to Social Media Masterclasses’, our 30 minute workshops give you the skills and tools you need to assist you in running and growing your business.
Our Interactive Workshops have been created to help you and your company develop skills and knowledge.
- Business training workshops to help you succeed as a business owner.
- Interesting and enjoyable way of gaining practical hands-on experience.
- Large range of business related subjects
- 30 minute interactive sessions
- Participate and bounce ideas off of others.
Let our experienced keynote speakers motivate, captivate, and inspire you at our virtual events.
Our line-up of keynote speakers brings business’s most influential names to each of our regional events to inspire and motivate you as they share their success secrets.
When it comes to business advice, we believe that it pays to listen to people who have a track record of unique business success and entrepreneurial experience. Through our speakers’ professional acumen and extensive experience, delegates will be empowered with the guidance and renewed ambition to take their business to its next level of growth.
You might think that virtual events don’t provide an opportunity for engagement – you’d be wrong. Our Keynote Sessions will still involve live Q&A.
We have chosen leaders who have demonstrated, again and again, a natural talent for rising to the top, whatever the circumstances and continue to push the limits of achievement.