John Davies, Executive Chairman, JLG Group PLC
“John Davies is extremely passionate about UK Business, that’s why he’s lending £1 Million a week to UK based SME’s”
John was one of the driving forces behind the formation of the Association of Alternative Business Finance and is the first Chairman. This new trade association for alternative lenders is committed to promoting best industry practice.
John Davies is the founder of JLG Group PLC, an alternative commercial lender which through its multiple award winning wholly owned subsidiary Just Cash Flow Plc is focused on helping to bridge the funding gap that has restricted the growth of British SMEs. He is responsible for driving the company’s strategy and growth plans in the UK and shortly across Europe and he uses his vision, creativity and experience to develop innovative finance solutions to help ambitious well managed business to grow and prosper.
John has been actively involved in the consumer lending industry for over 30 years and through his own entrepreneurial spirit and experience, he has a passion for helping businesses thrive and grow. He also strongly believes that alternative lenders have a responsibility to provide SMEs with more than much needed finance.
He is a prominent figure on a number of business and consumer related committees, among these are:
- Associate member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Fair Business Banking
- Chairman of the Association of Alternative Business Finance
- Freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs where he is involved in a number of mentoring projects
- Deputy Chair of the Emerging Payments Association and mentor to its major Financial Crime Project
- JLG Group is the first Associate Member of the British Bankers Association (now UK Finance)